Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Rezeki

I'm someone who doesn't like to take things for granted. I once purchased some stuff online, and then when I checked the bill after a few weeks, hey I wasn't billed for it! Yay free stuff! I then proceeded to notify the bank, then after a few days, only they found out their mistake, and I was able to pay it the next month...

So there you have it, once of my experiences hehe...not to brag about it or anything...but in life, if something doesn't belongs to you, you shouldn't take it.
If it's meant for you, then no matter what you do, you can't keep it away from you. Why? Because Allah.

Say: "Verily my Lord enlarges and restricts the Provision to whom He pleases, but most men understand not."

@

Katakanlah (wahai Muhammad): "Sesungguhnya Tuhanku memewahkan rezeki bagi sesiapa yang dikehendakiNya, dan Dia juga yang menyempitkan (bagi sesiapa yang dikehendakiNya); akan tetapi kebanyakan manusia tidak mengetahui (hakikat itu).
(Saba' 34:36)

No comments:

Post a Comment